Monday, January 5, 2015

#ShelfLove: The Book List

So last week I decided that out of all the reading challenges out there the Shelf Love one was the only one that I was going to officially sign up for. Lots of reasons behind that, the most important one being that I need to read the books I already have before buying new books.

Like I said in my sign-up post, I'm not going to include e-books in this challenge. No real reason behind it, just that I wanted to spend more time this year reading paperbacks rather than e-books. (There's another resolution for 2015!)

I currently have 28 books on my list. My Godreads shelf says only 27, however. The reason for that is simple. The 28th book is a book of Italian fairy tales, that unfortunately I couldn't find on Goodreads :( Here's the Amazon link to it, if you want to see what it looks like.

So yeah. 28 books. I feel like I'll add more books as I read the ones that are already on the list. There are about 10 more books, I think, that will end up on the list later on. I want to get at the end of this year with no unread books on my shelves. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I can't wait to get started with reading the books on that list. I'll most definitely start with Marc Levy's books, because as you probably already know, I'm pretty obsessed with his books. Actually, I'm pretty sure I'll start today, because I have a cold and I'm feeling pretty crappy because of it. I feel like a mutant, to be honest with you *pouts*

Are you participating in this challenge and if you are, what books are you most excited to read from your list?


3 comments:

  1. I started with a bunch of the novellas and short stories I have collected on my eReader. Now I that I'm back at work, I'm going to tackle a longer novel. The only downside to starting that way is that I have like 3 or 4 reviews I need to write this next weekend for those short stories I finished!

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great TBR and plans! You can try sending a request a GR librarian to add the book that is missing. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better now! And I would love to one day have read all of the books on my book shelf...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...