Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year, Blogosphere!

Hey everyone! Happy 1st January! I hope your holidays were amazing and filled with joy and happiness and family and I wish you a great 2015!

How are you today? I'm feeling kinda refreshed today. I did sleep in, to be fair, so I'm very relaxed and full of energy.

As you can see, I changed the color scheme of my blog again. What can I say, I was getting tired of the old one. I think I'll stick to this one for some time. I'm also working on some posts for the blog, which I hope to finish soon and post.  If you don't know this, I'm close to graduating and hopefully after that happens I'll have lots of free time to catch up with my reading. (Let's be honest, that will probably be about a week or so of being completely lazy, after that internship hunting starts *hides in a dark corner*).

Speaking of reading, what are you guys reading? I'm reading Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper - Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell and so far I'm enjoying it a lot. I bought the book about 8 months ago at a local charity shop and I decided to read it last week. That's actually one of my resolutions for this year: read the books I already own and are collecting dust on my shelf before I buy more books (good luck with that, Ruby!).

Anyway, that's it for today. I hope you had a great time last night and I wish you all an amazing 2015!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...